The Meat Locker

The portal into the mind of the Gabemaster. Where his demons are running wild after breaking out of their cages.

Friday, August 05, 2005

  Win a Pilon! ( Here we go AGAIN!)



Allright so after loosing ten pounds last time, I became lazy again and although I didn't give in to eating Pizza from Nicky's and drinking the amounts of Coca-Cola I used to, I stopped working out and here is the predictable result: I'm gaining the weight all over again. I reached my last straw last Sunday. I needed to dress up in suit a tie for an event and NONE of my suits fit my lard ridden body. That's it no more laziness, no more procrastination, I'm back in action.

The Pilon contest is back! Last time a number of people asked me what in the world was a Pilon. A Pilon is like a lollipop, but is not. Is a Dominican candy that kids like very much. The characteristics of a Pilon is that it is always red, always in the shape of a trapezoid, it always has a short stick, it always comes in a transparent wrapper and it always has its distinctive sweet taste. If it lacks any of the mentioned characteristics is NOT a Pilon.

Rules: Simple, guess how much weight I will loose by next Friday morning, if you guess within a three pound difference , YOU WIN!. In order to make this as transparent and fair as possible you can only guess once and it must be posted in the form of a comment. No email submissions.
You must post your submission by Thursdays at 11:59 PM. If you win just send me your mailing adress to my email and I will put a Pilon in the mail for you. If your guess is perfect i'll send you three Pilones.

What do you have to loose? Go for it!

Comments:
i think you'll gonna losse like 7 pounds, let's see!
....bye!

 
para mi perderas como 4 libras, como mucho
luna

 
Gabe! And you were doing so good! I was even going to send you one of those hot dogs from Marcial Independiente once you lost all the weight (hey, I'm not going to be the only fato one around here!)!
Let's see who does it first...

 
hahaha, bueno no como pilones (i'm a health nut, yeah) pero buena suerte!
 
Bracuta I know, I'd give anything for one of those hot dogs but not now after my goal is reached. By the way it doesn't cost you anything to take a guess come on!!! how much will I loose?

Chelle thanks for visitins, same thing to you take a guess you have nothing to loose. If you win the Pilon you can give it to somebody you like. What do you have to loose?

Everybody stay tuned: In a day or two I will be giving more details on what my routine is, and I will show pictures of where I'm excercising. If you have any questions to help you make a better guess just ask.

 
Post a Comment



<< Home                                                               

                                                                               I don't listen to anything but
                                                          Sirius Satellite & Internet Radio...
                                                                   "The Best Radio on Radio " 
                                                 
                                                                                   

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

 

The best place to get Sirius stuff...

 For ALL your Sirius Needs

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter