The Meat Locker

The portal into the mind of the Gabemaster. Where his demons are running wild after breaking out of their cages.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

  How much weight will I loose by next week?


In the past few months I got lazy and stopped working out and gave in to my addiction: Coca-Cola. Also i've been pigging out on Pizza from Nicky's ( The BIGGEST slices of Pizza I have found in NYC). Almost daily I've been eating two slices from Nicky's. One slice alone is probably bigger than my head along with a TWO LITTER COKE! Sometimes I would bring Nickys a can of whole kernel corn and would have them make me a few slices of HAM and CORN. Ummmm, just the thought of it makes my mouth water.

The result as you can see, is that I have ballooned to a never before 187 pounds!. This is an increase of 27 pounds of nothing but LARD from my normal weight. I had NEVER been this fat before. Well, enough is ENOUGH!
Last Monday I began my workout routine along with eating healthy. I also took a few pictures of my lard ridden body but now I wont put them up until I've reached my weight goal so I can put up a before and after comparisson. My second goal is to accomplish this in ONE MONTH. In the past, in order to meet military weight and physical fitness standards I had been able to loose a good amount of weight fast and safely, so now I will try the same. Every Monday I will get on the scale and put up the picture of the weekly result. I challenge everyone to guess exactly how much would I loose by this coming Monday.

Comments:
Jumm a ke pierdes 1 y media nada mas :P
 
MYY what Big Feet You Have!! haha.. dimelo loco...
 
to loose weight healthily, you shouldn't try to lose any more than 4 pounds in a week!
 
hey lokito...te puse algo en los comments de mi last post..

suerte en tu dieta, se puede !! yo soy testimonio de eso...si tu necesitas animo avisame q ya me se todas las frasecitas de no la rompa...
un besote grandisisisisisisimo y un abrazote ma grande que 100 pedazos de esa pizzeria juntos

 
Muchacho! Cortate esas uñas y verás que al menos pierdes 10 libras en cada pie!
 
i'm guessing 3 lbs...good luck!
 
Jaja estos anonimos dike uñas largas.

Kiki gracias por esos besos ojala yo ser quien te los de a ti.

Annush you are probably right I always heard that, the thing is one time I managed to to loose 15 lbs in almost two weeks by just running a lot, reducing calories and sugars without starving myself and I was perfectly fine. Other than winding up with loose skin what could happen if you loose it too fast?

 
you'll gain it back!! and what's more, you want to make a lifestyle change so that you don't gain weight again. Not to mention that your metabolism slows down and I"m sure you don't want that, do you?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Thanks, as long as I don't die or something hehe all I need to do in order to maintain my weight is not to binge on Coca Cola the way I was doing it ( about 3 litters daily)and stay with my running routine which was 2 miles three times a week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home                                                               

                                                                               I don't listen to anything but
                                                          Sirius Satellite & Internet Radio...
                                                                   "The Best Radio on Radio " 
                                                 
                                                                                   

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

 

The best place to get Sirius stuff...

 For ALL your Sirius Needs

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

 Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter